• ABOUT THE EVENT •
If you’re coming from the training & development community then you’re probably familiar with the invaluable benefits that come with using eLearning effectively in your work environment. But what if you could take your experience of digital learning to the next level?
Inviting all eLearning Content Creators to meet up this May 16 to discuss the best pedagogical theories and methods featuring guest speaker, Tallya Gabay of Time To Know Israel.
We will also make sure to do a sharing and Q&A session so get all your eLearning questions ready!
• WHO SHOULD ATTEND •
- Learning Content Developers
- Learning management system users, developers, and administrators
- Corporate Trainers, Training Managers and Heads
- HR Staff, Managers and Heads
- Learning and Organizational Development Practitioners
- Employees of companies looking to acquire education technology to improve their current training program
- Anyone with an interest in learning & technology
• EVENT DETAILS •
- ASPACE Greenbelt, Legazpi St.
- Registration begins at 6:00 pm
- Free of charge but kindly register
• AGENDA •
6:00 pm- Registration Begins
6:30 pm- Introduction: On-Off Group’s Carlo Valencia
6:45 pm- Speaker #1: Lecture/demo via Webex
7:15 pm- Speaker #2: Learning Content Creation Expert
7:45 pm- About Time To Know
8:00 pm- Networking
• ABOUT TIME TO KNOW •
Global leaders in EdTech for Corporate Training
- Majority of public schools in Israel
- Companies from Israel, USA, China, Singapore, Brazil and other countries